Saturday, July 26, 2008

Always Thinking of You

My ex-girlfriend was a beautiful dame,
And her face shown brighter than a starlet.
She never failed in igniting my flame,
But the truth is that she was a harlot.

She tricked me into thinking we would last,
(I cannot believe I could be so blind)
For her terrible deeds were surely vast,
And the whole time her "love" clouded my mind.

My heart split the first time I saw them kiss,
For both hands caressed his pulsing body.
My hands trembled at the thought of her diss,
And my great loss (for she was a hottie).

But revenge was only mine in the end
(Can't tell you the things I did with her friend)


[this is the follow up poem to the rejected ground zero. i still didnt know anything about love, so i decided to write about betrayal (with minor themes of love). apparently this was good enough, and my teacher actually accepted this one.]

No comments: